To reduce the possibility of a restocking fee or delayed credit, please follow the guidelines below.
- In order to be eligible for a credit, (credit is only given on products not shipping charges).The products need to be returned within 15 days of original invoice date. After the 15th day a restocking fee will be applied of 15%. Credits are only available for up to 30 days of original invoice date. If products or product packaging is damaged in any way a restocking fee will be applied even if within the 15 day period. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways back to Plantstr.net and a Payment must be made via credit card prior to return of any product.
- The RA # issued does not guarantee that you will receive warranty service, replacements or that credit will be approved. Returns not conforming to the appropriate procedures will be returned to you freight collect. We will not accept any products that are not returned in original packaging, marked, or have physical damage.
- All shipment must be sent using a tracking method with a signature requirement such as USPS, UPS or Fedex. This will ensure the package is not lost or stolen.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% can be applied for damaged or missing items.
- NO FAULT FOUND returns will be subject to a return shipping charge.
- RAs only valid for 14 days from original issue date.
- By signing the RA document you agree to all the terms outlined in the RA document. You also agree to the return policy on our website.
- We ship via ups or fedex with tracking information. Customers who choose to use alternative shipping methods will be responsible for lost or stolen packages.